March 5 at 7 pm in Room B, Central Park Recreation Center, 9651 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Denver, Colorado (Stapleton)
- what prediabetes is and how you know if you have it
- unhealthy behaviors that increase your risk of developing prediabetes and Type 2 diabetes
- 3 key areas research shows are critical to preventing and reversing prediabetes
- recommended limits for added sugars and how to find added sugars on labels
I'll challenge you to consider:
- the one healthy change you really want to make going forward
- your #1 takeaway from the talk
- your next step: what will you do?
Looking forward to a wonderful learning and discussion experience. See you there!
P.S. I'd love to hear from you. Let me know your #1 question about prediabetes AND your biggest challenge to being healthy by emailing me at [email protected]